sunnuntai 23. huhtikuuta 2017

22.04. Happy Birthday Brie! / Hyvää Syntymäpäivää Brie!

Time flies and all of a sudden you find out your puppy is not a puppy anymore.  My lovely Brie has turned two years and my sweet cuddly puppy has become an even sweeter cuddlier adult.  Brie is everything I have dreamed of.  She's energy and love in the same package but also a faithful friend waiting patiently when I am doing my household chores.  Brie is an amazing dog, social and active.  She's the perfect companion and I hope to have her still for many years by my side.

My black diamond - O'Brie of the Scheepdog Jumpers.





Minun musta timanttini - O'Brie of the Scheepdog Jumpers.

Aika rientää ja yhtäkkiä huomaat ettei pentusi ole enää pentu.  Minun ihana Brie täytti kaksi vuotta ja söpöstä pennusta on tullut vieläkin ihanampi aikuinen.  Brie on kaikkea mistä olen aina uneksinut.  Samassa pakkauksessa on energiaa ja rakkautta, mutta myös uskollinen ystävä joka kärsivällisesti odottaa kun teen kotityöt.  Brie on uskomaton koira, sosiaalinen ja aktiivinen.  Se on täydellinen kumppani ja toivon sen olevan vierelläni vielä todella monia vuosia.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti