tiistai 15. lokakuuta 2013

Beautiful October / Kaunis lokakuu

Last Sunday weather was just incredible.  Sunny and warm - and I almost had to check my calendar twice that we're actually in the month of October!  For many years I have planned to take pictures of our dogs when nature is at its most colourful condition, but usually I have ended up with no pictures at all.  I haven't had the time or the weather has not been the very best, usually it's been too rainy.  Finally when the circumstances have been right, the leaves are long gone and the trees are standing naked just waiting for getting dressed by white frost and snow.  This year I decided to turn my earlier so bad luck into something more successful and I grabbed my camera, Pasi and our dogs for a lovely walk in the woods for a few hours...
 
Colours, joy and faithful friends.







Värejä, iloa ja uskollisia ystäviä.

Viime sunnuntaina ilma oli aivan uskomaton.  Aurinkoista ja lämmintä - ja, minun piti melkein katsoa kahdesti kalenteria, että ollaan tosiaan lokakuussa!  Olen monta vuotta suunnitellut ottavani kuvia koiristamme kun luonto on värikkäimmillään, mutta yleensä se on jäänyt tekemättä.  Minulla ei ole ollut aikaa tai sää ei ole ollut suotuisa, yleensä se on ollut liian sateista.  Sitten kun olosuhteet ovat olleet muuten hyvät, lehdet ovat jo poissa ja puut alastomina odottamassa lumipeitettä.  Tänä vuonna päätin kääntää aikaisemman huonon tuurini eli otin kamerani, Pasin ja koiramme ja lähdimme ihanalle muutaman tunnin metsälenkille... 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti